Part of the global TechAviv Founders Club monthly CEO lunch series, New York-based TechAviv CEO members meet to discuss our CEO journeys, off the record.
- Benzi Ronen (CEO, Farmigo) - Host
- Michael Reitblat (CEO, Forter)
- Ran Harnevo (CEO, Homeis)
- Eli Singer (Pres, JethroData)
- Ofer Israeli (CEO, Illusive Networks)
- Zohar Dayan (CEO, Wibbitz)
- Eran Ben-Shushan (CEO, Bizzabo)
- Yoav Naveh (CEO, ConvertMedia)
- Or Shani (CEO, Albert)
- Tomer Tagrin (CEO, Yotpo)
- Amir Orad (CEO, SiSense)
- Ido Gaver (CEO, Flok)
- Inbar Carmel (CEO, Infimé)
TechAviv is a non-profit founders club. 100% of your lunch ticket payment goes to the restaurant, covering your food, drinks, tax, and tip. Any additional amounts needed for tax/tip are covered by TechAviv (Yaron).